- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Jammu and Kashmir is a region administered by India as a union territory and consists of the southern portion of the larger Kashmir region, which has been the subject of a dispute between India and Pakistan since 1947, and between India and China since 1962.
No details found.
when you reach sriSrinagarrport, our representative welcomes you there, and come to the Srinagar hotel by cab. take a rest in the hotel. in the evening, you can explore the local Srinagar.
good morning, this day starts with a healthy breakfast, after breakfast today we are going to Sonamarg. On the way to Sonamarg valley, you can enjoy watching the picturesque countryside – the snow-clad mountains, the rolling hills, the green forests, crystal clear streams of water, and the vast rice fields. you also can visit the local market for the residents. we visit the local market for some snacks. We go back to Srinagar. overnight stay and dinner hotel.
Your third day begins with a sumptuous breakfast, after that, we will leave the hotel, towards Gulmarg, this journey will take you through the growing rice fields. We reach Tangmarg, a colorful market town, and then proceed towards Gulmarg. We can opt for the Gondola Cable Car (at your cost) in which the 8-minute ropeway will give you stunning views of the nearby mountain ranges from the shepherd’s hunts to the lower ridge of the Afarwat Peak. Dinner and overnight stay in sonamarg hotel.
After breakfast, we will start our journey towards Pahalgam taking you through Pampore where we will visit the famous saffron fields. We switch from National Highway 1A at Khanabal to proceed towards Pahalgam via Anantnag, the second-largest city. Pahalgam is mainly known for its spectacular landscapes, beautiful scenery of lush green forests, clear water streams, and beautiful mountains. You will stay overnight in Pahalgam.
After breakfast, we will visit the famous Betab valley which is surrounded by mountain ranges and deodar and deodar forests. We will travel to the famous Aru Valley which offers some spectacular views with beautiful lakes, lush green meadows, and mountains. Chandanwari is the starting point for the Amarnath Yatra and is a popular hiking destination. We can also enjoy horse riding in the Baisran meadows. dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
We start our day with breakfast and then return to Srinagar for local sightseeing. We will move on to the Mughal gardens Chashma Shahi and Shalimar which were built by the Mughals in the 16th century between the city of Srinagar, on the banks of the Dal Lake, and the Shankaracharya Temple on a hill. Visit the world-famous handloom center for pashmina/shahtosh shawls and carpets. Enjoy overnight in a houseboat. Afterward, you can go for a Shikara ride.
This day starts with a healthy breakfast. this is the last day of your journey to Kashmir. our driver drop you at the airport. then you have to go back to your place.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic i.e. Tea etc…)
- Pick & drop from Chandigarh by Sedan
- Accommodation for 02 Nights in Shimla & 03 Nights in Manali at Hotel.
- 06 Days All mentioned Sightseeing by Cab (Except Rohtang Pass).
- Accommodation for 4 Adults in 02 Rooms on double sharing
- MAP Meal Plan – 05 Breakfasts & 05 Dinners.(Veg food)
- Separate Cab for 06 days for total sightseeing and Pick and drop.
- Inclusive the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Fuel Exp. and Driver Bata etc.)
- GST @ 5 % inclusive.
- Monument entrance fee / Camera fees.
- Any personal expensive – laundry, shopping, tip etc.
- Air fare / Train fare.
- AC will not be working on hilly areas & will cost you extra.
- Non veg food will cost you extra.
- Early check is subject to availability.
- Any adventure activity skiing, paragliding, River Rafting etc.
- Meal other than specified.
- Luggage Charges in AC Volvo.
- Rohtang Tour Will Totally Depend Upon Weather Conditions/Permit From NGT Authority.
- The Price Will Revise In Case Of Any Change In Package During Trip.
- Earlier Check In Will Be Subject To Availability.
- We Do Not Include Rohtang pass visit cost in this trip, you have to pay an additional amount to visit.
- Room Heater Charges will Be Extra.
- Gala Dinner will be extra.
No Details Found